To aid in relief efforts, we are partnering with local restaurants as part of our Community Recharge Program to help address the local economic impacts of COVID-19.
For a limited time, purchase half-price gift cards to local restaurants. See list below. MMEU will split the cost with you! This is a great opportunity to support our local business owners and economy.
- Bill’s Place - 105 South Matteson St - 563-652-9027 - SOLD OUT
- City Limits Family Restaurant - 906 South Main St - 563-652-9709 - SOLD OUT
- Decker Hotel, Restaurant & Bar - 128 N. Main St - 563-652-1875 -SOLD OUT
- Great Wall Chinese Restaurant - 140 S. Main St - 563-652-5021 -SOLD OUT
- La Casa De Pancho Mexican Restaurant - 100 North Main St - 563-748-0018 - SOLD OUT
- Mac’s Wine Cellar - 144 South Main St - 563-652-4462 - SOLD OUT
- Moore Family Farm - 901 West Platt St - 563-241-3762 - SOLD OUT
- Main Street Café - 136 South Main St - 563-652-6679 - SOLD OUT
- Obies Bar & Restaurant - 3610 173rd Ave - 563-652-9074 - SOLD OUT
- PerXactly’s Bar & Grill - 110 South Olive St - 563-652-9084 - SOLD OUT
- Timber Lanes - 1005 East Platt St - 563-652-5882 -SOLD OUT
- Sweet Things Bakery - 107 North Main St - 563-652-9833 SOLD OUT
MMEU’s Community Recharge funds were provided by the community’s member-owned, not-for-profit wholesale power supplier, WPPI Energy. WPPI established the Community Recharge program to help its membership address the local health and economic impacts of COVID-19.